In my wanderings on the web for tiny house design ideas & news I often come across great space saving ideas. Many of them I post on Tiny House Design and Tiny House Living. Below are some of my recent favorites. I look at these ideas with an eye for uncovering inspiring ideas, not products to buy.
- Boxetti – Amazing built-ins and flexible furniture.
- Flat Fold-Out Home Office – I definitely want to try building this; it looks so simple.
- Convertible Table/Bench – Very nice table that has a section that lowers to form a bench.
- Transforming Furniture – Another example of multi-function transformer furniture.
- Compact Pull-Out Kitchen – An interesting way to conceal a kitchen behind a wall.
- Bookshelf Chair – It’s a chair with built-in storage.
- Sleeping Space – A sleeping loft hidden behind a floor to ceiling false wall.
- Room in a Box – A company that packs whole functional rooms inside transportable boxes.
- Bedroom in a Box – Configurable bedroom furniture.
Built-ins and multi-purpose furniture seem like great tricks for getting more use from a space without cluttering it up. No matter how small or large your home is, freeing yourself of stuff and de-cluttering your existing spaces can really help you clear your mind, relax, reduce stress, and make you more productive.