Money is not my forte. What comes in goes out. So writing about my current monetary situation would be too pathetic to publish. So let us focus on the future!
I am not entirely sure what I will do to keep myself afloat if I ever do get off my rump and become a nomad, mostly because I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life! So here is a list of things I’ve thought of besides just going out and getting a regular old job…
The first is fairly mundane yet I think it’s creative:
- I could make shoes out of old tires
- I could make dresses
- I could sell my tiny house plans (I think this is a for sure thing)
The next group is more on the spiritual/theatrical side:
- Kineseology or muscle testing
- Tarot readings (don’t roll your eyes, it’s fun!)
- And something I call Spirit Mapping. It’s a way to map your life to where you are right now and also helps to determine where you want to go. I think I need to give it a try on myself!
I can just see myself traveling down the road in my caravan and stopping in so many different cities it makes my head spin. I could whip out the eye makeup and cards, or my fabric and tape measure, and then when I’m done, I could take a walk around the city. And maybe on the way out, find some hiking trails or something like that!
I know, I’m a little weird and perhaps moving a little toward the carnival/freakshow circuit but I’m good at at least some of this stuff and perhaps I won’t have to just get a regular old job. Perhaps I CAN do what I like and make money at it? We are all chasing dreams here, why not chase more than one?